Saturday, May 7, 2011

Watch Nicki Minaj Official ‘Super Bass’ Music Video

A lot of people absolutely love Nicki Minaj.

Some people hate her, or don’t know what to make of her yet.

But regardless of where you stand you can’t deny her impact on popular R&B pop music.

Minaj has just released the official music video of her single “Super Bass” from her “Pink Friday” album and fans are eating it up.

The 26-year-old Young Money star represented by Cash Money Records says,

“Super Bass is about the boy you are crushing over, and you want to get your mac on but instead you take the playful approach. I just wanted to do something real colorful and cutesy. This is an icy, sexy, and playful world and we actually have a lot of surprises for fans in this video. Of course I have lots of eye candy for my girls and my boys. I’m going to be doing some things that people have never seen me do.”

You can’t deny that Nicki Minaj has the goods. From riding on a motorcycle made of ice to the sexy striptease dance, it’s clear that she is trying to portray her more sensitive girly side.

Watch Nicki Minaj Official Super Bass Music Video


Follow InfoStar on Twitter