Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Mia Pregnant

Wow, we have seen a lot of shocking outfits come out of Hollywood but rapper M.I.A., who is pregnant and due to give birth any day now, one-upped everyone at the Grammys last night.

While MIA is carrying her baby, who is due to meet his mother any day now, she wants everyone to know her son is going to be a hip-hop star.

It was an interesting night at the Grammys when a very pregnant M.I.A. decided to waddle her way over to the cameras, admitting she has no idea when she'll be giving birth - and still performed with Kanye West.

She said Sunday night that her baby boy will be a hip hop star: "He's getting ready for Jay-Z and Lil Wayne. So far, so good."

"I just don't know what labor is. It's my first baby. So I'm not walking around going, 'Maybe this is it.' The baby is just moving around, getting his swagga on."

MIA wore a transparent dress by Henry Holland, a British designer. Holland’s design used circles of white and black polka dots to hide the strategic locations. MIA sang with T.I., Jay-Z, and Lil Wayne. Please click on the link to see MIA’s transparent dress.

Wow. Her performance video is below.