Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Chicago's #1 Station

What's the #1 radio station in Chicago for listeners between the ages of 25-54?

The station I usually punch in as my first FM choice: The Drive. It's really the only station that all five of us can agree on in the car, and even the quick-triggered button-pushing Bridget can hang in there more than a minute or two.

I think I've interviewed everyone on that station for Chicago Radio Spotlight. Click on their names to read the interviews...

Steve Downes, Kathy Voltmer, Bob Stroud, Bobby Skafish, Phil Manicki, Greg Easterling, Program Director Patty Martin, and the father of the format, Greg Solk.

By the way, I've been getting a lot of questions about Chicago Radio Spotlight. When will it return? At this point I'm thinking of bringing it back after the first of the year.

I've been hard at work getting my new book ready for publication (it will be out before the new year), and forming a brand new company (details coming soon), and I just haven't had the time to conduct any more interviews.