Friday, October 8, 2010

You'll Soon Be Able To Buy Justin Bieber-Inspired Nail Polishes


Yep. Come December, you'll be able to walk into your local Walmart and buy Nicole by OPI nail polish colors inspired by the Bieb.

The collection, called One Less Lonely Girl, will make its debut with six shades: One Less Lonely Glitter (pale purple), Prized Possession Purple (grape), Give Me The First Dance (silver), Me + Blue (metallic blue), OMB! (metallic red), and Step 2 the Beat of my Heart (heart shaped specks). Come February, the collection will be made available at other stores, including Target and Sears. No pics of the colors yet, but stay tuned! If you know me at all, you know I'm gonna be modeling the heart-filled hue a.s.a.p.

I'm not going to pretend I'm a Belieber--I have somehow managed to only know a couple of his songs--but as someone who once crushed hard on Joey from NKOTB, I can't really judge. And I must admit, I was oddly captivated by Bieb's performance at the VMAs.

Anyhoo, I'm sure little girls everywhere are going to be swarming to Walmart squealing with excitement over these nail polish shades. As for the rest of us (But wait--are some of you big Bieber fans? Do tell), I think this raises a fun hypothetical beauty question:

If you could choose one celebrity to come out with a nail polish collection, who would it be, and why would his/her polish shades be awesome? What do you imagine they'd look like? Name your celeb in the comments below and let's see if a favorite emerges!


Glamour